Looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join an international provider of Global expansion, Funds and Active Wealth solutions. My Client delivers tailored high quality advice to companies and family businesses who are looking to expand overseas. For example, accounting, tax, global mobility, payroll and HR matters. My Client also supports high net worth individuals and their families seeking diversified active wealth solutions, as well as asset managers and their investors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide systems support to multiple offices across different jurisdictions
- Developing dashboards, KPI Reports and Operational Management Information reports based on the end users specifications.
- Support business process optimisation efforts to improve data capture, data processing and data quality.
- Following acquisition, project manage data migrations to core applications
- Project management of multiple projects including scoping, provide analysis of project process, risks and costs.
- Develop API connections between applications where required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent SQL server / T-SQL / SSRS / SSIS knowledge
- Data mapping between APIs and System Databases
- Database Design, Management, Data Integrity & Data Cleansing.
- Experience in designing and implementing ETL processes
- Strong mathematics skills and working knowledge of statistics
- Strong knowledge and practical understanding of Power Bi (including Power Query, M or DAX)
- Good documentation generation
- Navision Dynamics knowledge would be advantageous (in particular NavOne)
- Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards would be advantageous (such as REST/OData//JSON and SOAP/WSDL)
- Ideally previous experience working within a financial services environment
- Flexible working
- Great career progression
- + Many more great benefits
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.