Senior Azure DevOps Engineer - Birmingham
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity?
This client is on the hunt for passionate technologists that have a good understanding of security practises, are methodological and well organised.
This opportunity will give you the chance to work within a highly skilled and successful FTSE250 company that still has that start-up environment 'feel'. If you are ready to work within an organisation that strives to remain at the forefront of their industry through using the latest cutting-edge technologies, then this opportunity could be for you!
The company has a strong culture that is based on motivation and passion. They are looking for individuals who have an eagerness to learn, support one another and are innovate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary contact for DevOps workstreams, policies, best practices, and technologies.
- Working within a delivery team taking responsibility of building and supporting their Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Introducing the best practices for monitoring and alerting cloud systems.
- Monitoring and improving the security posture of the environments via Azure Security Centre.
- Creating, improving, and maintaining infrastructure deployment pipelines written in Terraform & PowerShell.
- Collaborating with the operations & development teams to plan and execute system changes for example, security and audit controls.
- Demonstrable experience as a DevOps engineer working on automation tasks and automated testing.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure Pipelines.
- Experience in building monitoring dashboards using Grafana.
- Good understanding of Azure security controls, capabilities, and best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Terraform & PowerShell.
- Experience in engineering and automation of container orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge in setup and supporting Kubernetes environments using Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Understanding of the OWASP Top 10 principles.
- Base Salary - up to £75,000 depending on experience
- Annual bonus
- 10% employer contribution to pension
- Excellent training opportunities
- Free lunch
- Much more!
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group