Microsoft Dynamics CRM Senior Developer
A key client in the healthcare industry is searching for a permanent, full-time, fully remote Dynamics CRM Senior Developer to join the team!
- Serve as a strong Dynamics CRM resource
- Customize, enhance, expand the core CRM system to be used throughout the organization
- Create technical, scalable, practical solutions and workflows based on the evolving structure of the organization
- Embrace new challenges as the organization navigates this massive period of expansion
- Prior Dynamics CRM / D365 CE experience in a development position
- Dynamics CRM skills - customizations, custom forms, complex UI objects, plugins, workflow optimizations, portals exposure is a plus
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills are key
- Unlimited opportunity to grow with the company
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plans
- Remote flexibility
- Apply today! Contact Emily Johnston via phone (347-577-9997) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.