Remote Senior Software Engineer, Dynamics NAV Developer
I am currently recruiting for a well My client is working on creating a network that connects millions of companies and makes billing and payments easy for buyers and sellers. They've built a team of 250+ and have merged with companies across North America to make their vision of transforming the way companies do business together by accelerating next generation digital payments.
The Payments Engineering team is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer/ Dynamics NAV Developer to join their team!
What you'll do:
- Supporting the Business Central team by developing high quality software, web services, web applications, hot fixes, and enhancements for products and services in our portfolio.
- You'll be providing tier II and III support to their partners as well as their customers through remote troubleshooting and you'll have to fulfill scheduled on-call assignments.
- You'll be learning new skills or sharpen your existing ones, such as C/AL and AL for Dynamics NAV development.
- Collaborate with the team to work on enhancements and bug fixes for our payment solution in Business Central.
- And you will grow! You'll be having meaningful discussions around complex and technical issues and add to their high- performing delivery culture.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 5+ years of Dynamics NAV development experience
- Experienced in NAV sales and receivables, financial modules, classic runtime stack and the three tier runtime stack.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- If you are personable, approachable, have strong communication skills, able to work independently and always looking to learn this may be the position for you
If this sounds like you send your resume to email@example.com as we are looking to fill this role immediately.