Senior Back-end .NET and Azure Developer - Helsinki/Kotka
Our client company is looking for a Senior Developer to join their team. Their offices are based in Helsinki and Kokta but the company is very flexible when it comes to remote working. They are a Nordic SaaS company with approximately 30 people and their mission is to ensure buildings are efficient and safe for people, businesses and for the environment. Their products are designed to reduce costs, cut CO2 emissions, save energy, & increase property lifetime value.
You would join a talented team consisting of approximately 10 people. You would help develop and design the company's product that helps large real estate owners, developers and operators to lower their environmental impact, reduce costs and increase property lifetime value.
Skills and responsibility:
- 6+ years C#.NET experience.
- Strong experience designing and implementing modern data architectures in Azure.
- Strong experience with relational and no-relational databases.
- Strong experience with data modelling.
- Strong experience designing and implementing cloud-native services.
- Strong experience designing robust and scalable APIs.
- Experience using container technologies.
- Experience with DevOps.
Did this spark you interest? For more info about this and other opportunities submit your application here or email Recruitment Consultant Jennie Selen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are.