Azure DevOps Engineer - 12 Months - Inside IR35
Location - London/Remote until Post-COVID restrictions
Rate - £500 per day Inside IR35
Duration - 1 year
Here at Nigel Frank, we are currently working with an exciting client based in London, our client are looking for experienced Azure DevOps Engineers to join them for a 1 year contract.
- Experience in on-prem to Azure Cloud migrations
- Proficient in developing Azure ARM Templates
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python/Bash
- Experience in ServiceNow integration
- Infrastructure as Code development
- Azure Cloud API driven Automation through Azure DevOps (CI/CD).
- Codify Azure RBAC, Policies, governance, and provisioning through PowerShell.
- Azure DevOps expertise in terms of Application and IAC build& Release automation
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS Services, and design aspects
Apply today to avoid missing out on interview slots. To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Annie Monisse by phone on 0203 868 5028 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today.