Power BI Analyst
Would you like to join a much loved and trusted brand with a strong, traditional English heritage?
Are you looking for your next career move within Power BI?
My client continue to grow and as they continue to roll out Power BI across the entire business, reaching multiple departments and handling all their data reporting alongside Azure Data Platform.
The Power BI Analyst will be responsible for delivering and supporting the new Power BI toolset in support of the BI strategy and striving for a quality service delivery.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with the business, analysing the business insights needs, understand them and turn them into a powerful story told through engaging visuals in Power BI.
- Designing effective layouts using themes and report grids, working closely with our UX Designers and standards.
- Utilising the navigation features in Power BI (e.g. bookmarks, drill-throughs) to guide users
- User Acceptance Testing
- Publishing reports via the Power BI service
What you need to have:
- Strong understanding of BI concepts and tools.
- Power BI with DAX coding experience
- Advanced working SQL knowledge
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders and other teams within a business.
- 50% off staff discount scheme
- 5 weeks holiday entitlement
- Profit share scheme
- You will be invited to participate in their Management Bonus Scheme which is worth up to 10% of your salary
- Private Medical Insurance which is free for you and subsidised for your dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance which is a replacement income scheme
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration as this is an urgent hire for my client.
email@example.com - 0191 223 5303