Azure DevOps Engineer - UK Wide - Microsoft Gold Partner
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Location: UK wide, including offices in Ireland and Scotland
A highly reputable Microsoft Gold Partner who have been in the IT industry for 25 years are currently hiring an Azure DevOps Engineer. Through maintaining and building trust with global brands and technology partners, they have continued to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success and makes a real difference to their customer's businesses.
As an award winning employer, with employees at the heart of their organisation, they offer a generous salary and excellent benefits package. There is also an excellent culture, which encourages employee wellness, work life balance as well as promote diversity and inclusion, through investing in programs helping employees on their journey toward optimal wellbeing.
The ideal candidate will be forwards thinking, pragmatic and happy to learn new technologies, essential to thrive in this role is hands-on, which also involves collaboration with client as well as leading and mentoring junior engineer. You will be exposed to exciting challenging projects using cutting edge technology, with simultaneous ongoing projects.
Post COVID, the role is predominately remote as they have really seen the benefit of offering this flexible working! You will need to go onsite client for approximately a day or two each month at the beginning of a new project.
- Entail liaising with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects.
- Varied in scope, technology and entails development of innovative solutions in the cloud.
- Deliver cloud migration projects, and support development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management).
- Documentation of solutions
- Leading a team, while working within an agile delivery methodology.
- Knowledge transfer and upskilling to relevant customer personnel
- Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Docker
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Jenkins
- Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service ( PaaS ) products
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates
For more information get in touch ASAP as there are very limited interview slots and my client are closing applications at the end of the week.
Email me on email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 300 9225, and I'd be more than happy to have a chat to discuss this role.