A well-established and award-winning company are looking for an ambitious Business Intelligence Developer to join their team in Bristol - please note that this role will require you to come into the Bristol office 2-3 days per week, and you can spend the remaining time working from home.
In this role you would be joining a small close-knit team, working on a variety of cross-functional BI projects as this organisation embark on a journey to become truly data-driven. This is a varied role, consisting of three core components:
- Data Warehouse Development - using SSIS (or ADF) for ETL
- Report Development - using SSRS and Power BI to produce insightful visualisations
- Systems Integration - looking at various ERP and CRM systems
You will be very hands-on on a day-to-day basis, and will constantly be looking for ways to bring about operational efficiencies and add real value to their BI roadmap moving forward.
It's a really exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow, and look to invest into their Business Intelligence function.
- Strong SQL skills - including writing queries, views, stored procedures & functions
- SSIS (or ADF) experience - building ETL pipelines & data flows
- SSRS and ideally Power BI reporting experience
- Desirable: experience with DAX, M, R, Python; understanding of APIs; experience working with ERP systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Salary of £35,000-45,000 depending upon experience
- Pension contribution of 6%
- 25 days' holiday (increasing with tenure up to 30 days)
- Private medical insurance
This organisation are interviewing shortly, so please apply ASAP to be considered.