My Client is Looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated technologist to join their Pre-Sales Solution Architecture practice. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful team that Is at the very forefront of Cloud Technology. My Client are one of the leading Microsoft partners, you will therefore be joining a team with a wealth of experience, along with the opportunity and exposure to work on great projects using the latest technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Business Cases
- Proof of Concepts
- Offloading repeatable / low-complexity tasks
- Supporting and developing team members on lower value / complexity opportunities
- New Solution and Go-to-market offerings aligned to ANS' engagement model
- Offerings that align and build on Microsoft's current and future engagement models (i.e. Catalyst)
- Solution Accelerators and Productised Offerings aligned to specific use cases and verticals
- Develop content for Marketing and deliver training into Sales Teams
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Good understanding of CI/CD - Azure DevOps, with any additional being an advantage
- Good understanding of Event driven architecture
- Strong knowledge of integration's across multiple applications
- Strong knowledge and expertise across the Azure and AWS architecture stack
- Strong knowledge and expertise in Cloud Data Warehouses is a must
- Must be comfortable with data warehousing methodologies such as Batch
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack including SQL Server, SSIS, Power BI
- Knowledge of using SQL & NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of Containers - Docker, Kubernetes (AKS, EKS)
- Knowledge of application development
- Strong knowledge of APIs & microservice architectures and components
- Well being and lifestyle benefits
- Development opportunities
- Training towards accreditation's and certifications
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Birthdays off
- Season parties
- + More great benefits
My client really understands the importance of work life balance which is why they offer a range of flexible working arrangements which include WFH / Flexible working.
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.