*Please note that this is a home-based role, although you must already live in the UK and have the unrestricted right to work in the UK*
Due to incredible growth and success over the last couple of years, a highly-regarded organisation within the health and life sciences sector are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their expanding Data Team.
They operate on an Azure Data Platform, and develop cutting-edge analytics solutions powered by Artificial Intelligence, and are very much leading the way within their industry.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will lead the way in defining architecture for all data engineering projects to meet requirements across the organisation, whilst still being very hands-on. All projects will be built in Azure, and you will regularly work with components such as Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse Analytics, Event Grid and Azure Storage.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include developing and enhancing data pipelines, defining data models, analysing data quality, as well as mentoring other Data Engineers and implementing best practices for all software engineering across the organisation.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Data Engineer to take their career to the next level with a growing organisation.
- Experience designing, building and running projects in Azure - e.g. using Data Factory, Databricks, Event Grid, Azure Storage
- Experience across the full software development life-cycle
- Software development experience, ideally in Python
- Strong SQL, R and Python experience
- Experience working an in Agile environment, git, CI/CD
- Salary of up to £85,000 depending upon experience
- Generous pension scheme
- Private health and dental insurance
To discuss this exciting opportunity further or for your application to be fast-tracked, please apply ASAP.