Senior Developer - Location: Finland (anywhere - long-term remote work is fine) - Permanent - Finnish speaking required
The right person for this role would be expected to have strong experience with UX, single-page applications and to use C#, TypeScript and Vue.js to modernise our Clients product.
Day to day work would include working on internal development of their product as well as some work for adapting this product for Client needs. Read below to find out more information...
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Senior Developer, your main role will be to focus on UX and to be a leading voice within the team as they modernise their product. You will join a team of roughly 6, but will spend most of the time working on your own projects.
- You will take responsibility for UX/UI and for writing new code as they move their product towards a more modern stack.
- Once you are in the job for a while, this person should be supporting the CTO and grow in to a "leader" for the group when needed. This job requires that you can work well independently but also work well with co-workers to find solutions.
What we need from you:
- Vue.js (Or React if they are happy to learn Vue.js)
- Experience working for product companies
- A degree in a related area
- Familiarity with developing single-page applications
- Fluent Finnish verbal and written
- Passion for continuous learning and eagerness to help others grow
- Flexibility - Excellent long term remote working policy, no travel to Client sites, so anyone who is technically able and live in Finland can be relevant for this company.
- Holidays - very flexible with when holidays are taken through the year, with a great attitude towards employee well-being.
- Interesting Clients and public-sector projects
- Additional benefits are offered with this role, e.g. lunch vouchers, phone etc.
Stage 1: Teams meeting with CTO to discuss your experience and how suitable you are for the role.
Stage 2: Meeting to discuss a formal offer
Any questions about the Client or this role - email at email@example.com