Azure Senior Data Engineer - Bromley - Permanent
Are you a Senior Data Engineer who is looking for a new and exciting role within the Bromley Area? Or are you a Data Engineer looking to take that next step within your career?
My client is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join a brand new team within a company that is known the world over as one the top companies within the Microsoft Tech space. This global company has multiple Microsoft MVPs and even Nobel Prize Winners working within their team. This truly is an opportunity that MUST NOT be missed!
This role will also involve a candidate utilising MSBI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods with the ability to adapt and tailor requirements
Along with the above responsibilities the client requires the following experience and skill set:
- Azure Data Solution Design/Development
- Client Interaction- requirements gathering, implementation/go-live support, hand-over
- Experience with Data Factory and/or Data Lake or Databricks
PREFERABLE ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- IoT Hub
- BI Stack (SSRS/SSAS (Tabular with DAX & OLAP with MDX) SSIS)
- Data Catalog
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Synapse/SQL DW
- Strong Communication Skills
- PowerShell scripting
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £75,000 - £85,000 per annum depending upon skills, experience and seniority
- Bonus of 4-15% per annum depending upon seniority
- Extensive paid-training opportunities including MS Certifications, internal development and 80 hours per year paid training time.
- Working with latest tech
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Alex Nuttall firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6686 for a catch up in complete confidence.