Dynamics AX/D365FO Technical Architect - New Jersey - $120K-$140K USD
A growing manufacturing company based in New Jersey is in the process of upgrading to a D365FO. You will be in charge of analyzing business requirements as well as designing technical solutions. If you are looking to join a large company with countless growth opportunities and the gain the chance to work on D365FO, this is the role for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain all integration (API, Odata connections, EDI, Flat files) between all business applications from Dynamics stand point.
- Develop custom D365 application components based on user requirements when appropriate using .NET, X++, C# or other object-oriented programming language.
- Author and present functional and technical design documents that translate business requirements into workable functionality.
- Provide technical and functional knowledge of development of technologies, LCS and Azure Dev Ops.
- Work with functional team to design, test and implement customization
- 5+ years of Dynamics AX/D365FO Developer experience
- Advance development skills; X++, C#, SQL, Azure Devops.
- Leadership Skills!
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Oriented programming experience utilizing X++.
- SSRS reporting experience ; Azure experience a plus.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes.
For all inquiries please contact:
Telephone : (347) 391-1126
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-391-1126.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!