FULLY REMOTE - INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
To deliver, manage and develop Cloud and network infrastructure to support customer needs, growth and services as required to meet the strategic aims of the company.
3rd Line level escalation point for the support team as well as a heavy involvement in the project capability across the network infrastructure team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing incident tickets.
- Working closely with the e.g. Project, Provisioning, Presales, NOC, Product team.
- Dealing with queries both over the phone and email in a timely manner, ensuring all SLA's are met.
- Addition of new services and ceases, working closely with the provisioning and project teams to achieve results.
- Assisting with Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) monthly process.
- Cloud / Networking focused project pipeline.
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 to 2019
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 to 2016
- Microsoft Azure
- Virtualisation Software - VMWare and / or Hyper-V
- Training / Certifications / Exam courses
- Matched Pension Scheme
- Company / Personal Bonus Scheme