Business Applications Support Analyst
- On-site in Omaha, NE
- $85,000 - $105,000 base
- Start in 2 weeks or less of offer acceptance
- life insurance
- pretax spending accounts
- tuition assistance
- 10 paid holidays
- stock purchase plan
- Agricultural equipment manufacturer
- US-based, international
- Responsible for managing support queue of IT Business Applications (IT support tickets), with a dedicated focus on customer needs and company ROI
- Provide instruction, assistance, and support services to ERP System end-users globally.
- Leverage local support vendors where applicable
- Participate in after-hours, weekend, and holiday support, including on-call pager duty
- Conduct routine periodic activities in ERP system as directed by Corp IT management and provide supporting information for the organization (month-end, job-queue, subscriptions, etc.)
- Provide support to project implementation during relevant project phases (training, testing, Go-Live support
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience working with:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (2013 or above),
- Dynamics CRM or equivalent mid-market CRM applications,
- preferably for a manufacturing environment.
- Track record of managing multiple technology projects, both internal and external resources, through justification, planning, and implementation
- Excellent communications skills and understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge must include the development, training, and supporting of a variety of business software, including:
- Must be proactive in analyzing and troubleshoot ERP system issues in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Must be able to contribute to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems.