Our client are looking for a Solution Architect to be part of an exciting and educational work environment. If you are passionate about development and want to work with generous and interesting colleagues, this is the chance you have been waiting for. They work with some of Norway's most prominent companies and need you to help create solutions of great importance to individuals and to society. You will be leading the team on a technical level, making sure people are continuously learning, taking care of them and mentoring them in the right direction.
Role & Responsibilities
- Help create solutions of great importance to individuals and to society.
- Leading the team on a technical level, making sure people are continuously learning.
- Taking care of the team and mentoring them in the right direction.
Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to demonstrate experience of being a Solution Architect.
- Previous experience as a .NET developer who is now responsible for the technical, design and setup of projects and solutions.
- 5 weeks holiday
- Pension: 1-7,1G: 4%. 7,1-12G: 8%.
- Overtime pay of 40% in addition to hourly salary.
- Internet covered, up to 300NOK each month
- Maternity/paternity leave including benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- Certificates, courses and conferences covered. (both national and international)
- Covered technical domain literature (faglitterature) up to 3000NOK each year.
For more information please contact Paige Ryder at firstname.lastname@example.org