MS SQL Database Administrator based in Szczecin, Poland.
Our client is looking for an experienced SQL Database Administrator to join their expanding team. This role is within the Infrastructure Operations team and focuses on the constant improvement of IT support to the entire business. This is an integral role in the Global IT infrastructure. This opportunity would allow you to work on an international scale alongside colleagues from around the globe in order to achieve your goals. You will be working closely with the rest of the team utilising the latest technology to reach goals and overcome difficult challenges.
There is also expert training available in order to ensure that you are learning and developing new skills constantly. This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Delivering 2nd level support of MS SQL Database administration including troubleshooting, analysis and improvement of infrastructure.
- Researching, evaluating and providing technical solutions to address defined business requirements.
- Playing a strong role in Microsoft Dynamics infrastructure support.
- Following up on incidents and issues in cooperation with colleagues from different worldwide locations.
- Identifying alternatives and presenting recommendations that meet user needs and comply with established standards.
- Experience working with MS SQL administration
- Have very good operational knowledge of MS SQL Server.
- Understanding of Microsoft solutions.
- Good knowledge of Hyper-V or VMware
- Are familiar with ITIL processes & procedures.
If this sounds like a role that you're interested in then contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0)191 338 7600