Lead D365 Business Central/NAV Consultant - Homebased - £65,000
Who they are
One of our Gold Partner Clients has reached out to us and requested that we place with them a Lead NAV Consultant as a result of their expanding workload of projects as we move further into the new year.
You will have the opportunity to join the ranks of one of the UK's top Gold Partners, who have a forward-thinking and progressive attitude to the delivery of their services. Owing to their corporate culture and high staff-retention rate, they have a great reputation within the market.
Along with the training and career development plan they will map out with you, you will also be joining a team composed of some of the best in ERP, so this is a great chance to further your own knowledge of the product and grow as an ERP professional.
You will be a Lead consultant and so you will be kept busy with a diverse workload of exciting D365 BC/NAV projects due to the client's large customer base. Taking the lead on End-to-End lifecycles, your duties will include liaising with End Users in order to construct the best ERP solution suited to their needs, as well as across different departments within the business to ensure a smooth process. Post-live support and new user training will also compose your responsibilities, as well as leading a team of other consultants.
What they're offering you
- A generous salary bracket, rising as high as £65,000 for the most qualified.
- Experience of working for one of the UK's leading Gold partners - access to industry-leading training and development, leading to an increase in your market value as an ERP Professional.
- A workload of exciting Dynamics Business Central/NAV projects to keep you busy.
- A progressive and friendly corporate culture to be welcomed into.
- Flexibility in working from home as
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Demonstrable experience of working on D365 Business Central implementations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - able to liaise across departments and with End Users, breaking down technical jargon into layman's terms for stakeholders.
- Capacity for leadership, to take charge on projects as required by the role.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, then directly contact Jake Connor on 0191 261 3250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL