Azure Network Engineer - Remote - Salary BOE
About the Company:
Founded in 1987, this Real Estate group is recognized as one of the largest privately-held commercial real estate organizations in the nation. They are looking to bring on a remote Azure Network Engineer to join their growing team.
* Analyze, design, test, install, documentation, implement and support complex network solutions in Azure cloud environments
* Analyze and recommend contemporary and emerging technologies for deployment across the enterprise.
* Subject Matter Expert in IP routing protocols including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, IP Multicast, MPLS
* Strong Experience in implementing & configuring Azure Express Route
* Network capacity management, performance tuning, and troubleshooting
* Design, testing, implementation, and supporting an enterprise WAN solution that integrate with 3rd party WAN providers and remote systems
* Demonstrate good judgment, identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions
* Prepare and maintain up to date documentation for detailing configuration of deployed solutions
* Help resolve complex IT issues in a Tier 2-3 capacity
* Possess and maintain a deep understanding how to design and operate networks to support ease of use, self-service, automation, and reliability of services
* Ensure solutions comply with FISMA controls and Federal security policies
* Collaborate with operations, and infrastructure teams to develop sound automation solutions. Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions to address barriers, enabling forward movement in applications
If interested, please reach out to me directly at email@example.com.