BI Analyst/BI Developer - Colchester based - £50k
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.
Are you a talented BI Analyst/Developer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide appropriate support to the change review board and additional improvement projects related to the ERP system.
- Develop good relationships with Dynamics AX super users + 3rd party support organisations
- Develop an in-depth understanding of company's ERP system relating to table and data structures
- Converse with users to ascertain reporting requirements relevant to the business, offering guidance and BI solutions
- Proactively monitor reporting use to validate business requirements and effectiveness of solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- Power BI
- Up to £50,000
- Additional benefits package
- Strong career path/personal development
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact Lailla Lahlimi on 02038798395 or at l.lahlimi@nigelfrankcom.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQL Bits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.