My client, a large in-house company, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their new team to implement the various application systems. This Business Analyst will become a key member of an innovation application team working together with external IT partners to implement the new ERP, IoT, RPA and other systems in Asia.
- Analysis of business processes and system requirements, acquire thorough understanding in business workflow and provide constructive IT solution to business users.
- Documentation of business processes, requirements, design, test etc.
- Definition of standards, policies and processes
- Manage IT projects under its team, coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver IT solutions and post go-live support
- Facilitate communications to achieve swift change management in IT/business systems in pro-active manner
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Management / Business Studies or related discipline.
- Sound experience in vendor management and software development life cycle.
- Experience in implementing / supporting Enterprise ERP (Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365) / IoT / RFID / Web & Apps/ RPA /TMS related systems
- Experience in agile development progress is a plus
- Acquisitive, capable and willing to adopt new technologies.
- Excellent analytical skills and have an evidence-based mindset, willing to deep dive into complex business process and data
- Clear in communication and reporting, good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- More experience will consider as Senior Business Analyst / Senior System Analyst
This is an In-House opportunity, Enterprise various systems, permanent role, clear career path, salary is depends on your experience and skill. If you are interested and qualified, send me your resume immediately to Ruby at email@example.com or call at +852 30180380.