DevOps Engineer - UK Nationwide
Job Type: Permanent
Location: UK Nationwide
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience and region
A large global company who are successfully leading the market in consulting, technology services and digital transformation are looking to recruit a DevOps Engineer. Currently more important than ever to have technology preparing and enabling organisations, through providing services from strategy to operations, to successfully reach their business potential.
The organisation has many offices located around the UK, with the head office in London. Currently the teams are operating fully remotely, however the role usually requires full mobility. All travel expenses are paid for and can be up to 4 nights a week!
- 25 days holiday (option to purchase a further 10)
- Gross Income Protection Insurance - 50% of salary
- Life Insurance - 2 x salary
- Contributory Pension - 6% employer
- Large investment in training and development, including certifications
- AWS/Azure Prod experience
- Experience in Linux required
- Containers and working with docker
- CI/CD pipelines
- Terraform/ARM/Cloud Formation
Interviews are already taking place with the expectation of making a decision by the end of next week so get in touch ASAP to express interest with your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, I am more than happy to have a chat and further discuss this role (0191 300 9225).