FINANCE CONSULTANT/ BUSINESS ANALYST - DYNAMICS AX/ 365 - QUEBEC, MONTREAL - 120K - REMOTE
Looking for your next Dynamics AX/ 365 opportunity? A client of mine in Montreal is looking to bring on a Dynamics AX/ 365 resource to their team!
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of an implementation team.
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 F&O Finance & Accounting processes, including but not limited to: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Credit and collections, Budgeting & Fixed Assets
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely implementation
- Actively drive requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation & testing phases of the D365 Finance module suite
- Stay current on product capabilities to implement feature/functions on client projects
- Utilize all company provided & standard tools to deliver project work
- Must be Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Must have 1-3+ years experience with full life-cycle implementation of Dynamics AX or D365 Finance
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Must have experience and strong working knowledge across all MS Dynamics D365 F&O Finance-related modules, including: Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Credit and collections, General ledger, Budgeting and Fixed assets.
- Experience with Human Resources, Project Management, or Project Accounting is an asset
- Strong practical Finance experience gained through industry experience preferred
- Experience in Manufacturing or Supply Chain is considered an asset
This is a remote position offering CAD $120,000.
To get started with the process contact firstname.lastname@example.org