The ERP Systems Analyst role is responsible for support of my clients Manufacturing teams in the areas of data integrity, system enhancements, test, configuration, training and documentation, and automation projects that reduce manual effort and drive maximum business value for all stakeholders. This position contributes to the overall trust in data and velocity of solution realization within our ERP modules and related information systems.
In this role you will support users across the company in all departments, including Sales, Order Management, Production, Engineering and Accounting. In addition, you will develop business requirements with the users to improve their experience and efficiency. You will also test those improvements to ensure the changes to our constellation of GP, SQL and related apps meets the specifications developed.
Areas of focus include business user support, issue resolution and escalation, application monitoring and testing, and participation in enhancements and complex projects.
My client is looking for a smart, driven, problem solver to provide support for the evolving ERP tools and systems. As such, hands on experience with entity-wide ERP systems is required. This role includes both project and support responsibilities. Be our expert in our internal users' needs and success!
The ideal candidate must be willing to roll up their sleeves and work alongside users across the company.
- Gather requirements and drive prioritized issues and concepts from the backlog into the production environment
- Analyze data and business process to promote optimization opportunities
- Become a subject matter expert on the constellation of ERP and related solutions utilized by King including Sales, Order Management, Production, Engineering and Accounting business processes.
- Build strong relationships through problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and communicating promptly on progress
- Track system issues and enhancement requests for review and resolution by technical teams
- Assist with the roll out of new tools and systems to ERP users including execution of testing, and training tasks
- Aid in the creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, and training materials.
- Write test cases, organize testing workbooks and user guides; prepare and/or create data to enable testing
- Communicate effectively across teams to meet project timelines and deliverables
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations - ability to serve multiple customers
- Consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- Experience with ERP business flows, best practices and user scenarios required - Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains a definite plus!
This job will be on-site and they are needing someone immediately. Please send me you profile if you or someone you know is interested!