Azure Data Architect - UK Wide
My client are a large consultancy, working on some of the most interesting projects in the Cloud Data Ecosystem. This role requires great communication skills, the ideal person enjoys speaking in front of large groups of people, someone who is outgoing and articulate.
- Managing 5-8 projects at a time
- Work with Pre-Sales team to gather requirements and build solutions
- 15-35 days of architecture work
- High Level Design AND Low Level Design
- ERD diagrams
- Be the main POC for BI reports
- Data Warehousing
- System Integration
Ideal candidates should have hands on experience with 50% of the below technology, with a keen interest to learn the rest. In this role, you won't be required to be hands on, but understand what can be done... what is possible and explain that to the client, tailoring the solutions to the needs of the client. Not just their technical needs, but their business needs too (time, resources and cost etc.).
- Azure Synapse
- Logic Apps
- BI Stack: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SSMS
- Data Warehousing
- Azure DataBricks
- Azure Data Lake
- PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI
- Understanding of IaaS, SaaS & PaaS services in the cloud.
- Hard Working
- Innovative & Creative
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - Between £60,000 - £70,000
- Car Allowance - £6,000
- Plus so much more...
- During lockdown this role is 100% remote working.
- Post lockdown this role, the role will be a mix of remote working from home, office work and client site visits. Please note that travel to clients site is every now and again, many clients are opting for video calls.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks, including a DBS and Credit Check.