Azure Integration Developer- Remote / Sussex - £50,000
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and well recognised company, the role has a salary of up to £50,000.
The company are well-established and bring together investment and content creators, using their expert skills in data, financing and sales the company work as an all in one solution for acquiring top talents in social media and categorise the lifecycle of content and being able to monetise the output in turn delivering the best outcome for their clients.
- Design new, and support existing, integration processes while maintaining a principle of continuous improvement.
- Manage a variety of analytics software development tasks to support our team of data scientists (Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory) to standards of best practice.
- Deploy well documented, fault tolerant solutions.
- Design solution architectures to support delivery of internal projects.
- Involvement in data warehouse design
- Improve the performance and quality of existing solutions
- Perform data analysis and communicate results to audiences of different technical understanding.
- Be able to collaborate effectively with fellow team members
- Plan and coordinate workload to ensure timely completion
Experience / Requirements
- Azure platform
- .NET & C#
- Web Services
- Integration development
This is a great opportunity to work in this company as an integration developer and being able to lead the development of the companies platform elements and web applications to support the companies continued growth.
Contact me on email@example.com // 0191 814 7445 to secure an interview slot as they are limited and spots are filling up quickly.