Azure DevOps Engineer - Remote Working
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Location: Remote working
An intelligent CRM & Digital solutions company have an outstanding opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join their team working. They pride themselves on delivering high quality solutions for a wide range of clients.
You will be an integral part of our team as the main point of call for DevOps processes within the company and have the opportunity to be involved in exciting and challenging projects which they have recently taken on. There is excellent opportunities for learning and professional development, as the team is friendly and supportive, offering training in areas required.
- Building and enhancing software deployment processes for our clients and internal products.
- Work on continuous integration of our solutions and manage the infrastructure on Azure.
- Responsible for development of IoC solutions and sharing DevOps mindset across the company.
- Azure - Good understanding of infrastructure and principles, including computing, storage, logging, monitoring, auditing and security services
- Azure DevOps
- Continues Integration & Continues Delivery
- Visual Studio
- ARM Templates
For more information get in touch ASAP as there are very limited interview slots and my client are closing applications at the end of the week.
Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 300 9225, and I'd be more than happy to have a chat to discuss this role.