Job Description - Azure Architect - Vaasa
This role is to join a company who were created roughly 10 years ago, and they have managed to find a niche in the Azure market in Finland, Sweden and more countries are being moved in to each year.
Their Clients usually need projects which will last between 10 month and 2 years, their teams work in groups of 3-5 and the majority of their staff are Senior profiles.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work alongside the existing experienced team to find innovative and successful solutions for our Clients. We work on projects that are for both Finnish nationals and in other countries, so being able to adapt and change your style of work is important.
- Work with Clients to understand their needs and build a solution for them, implement it and then ensure their staff are able to take over the operation.
- Work with new Recruits and Summer graduates to improve and challenge your colleagues. We often run events to have prizes, challenges and games!
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working as a Consultant is preferred, but not essential
- English / Finnish speaking plus a relevant Bachelor's or Master's Degree is preferred.
- Experience communicating with Clients and a good communicator with colleagues also.
- A challenging environment which will offer great experience in your career and if you choose not to go for progression with this Client, your CV will look a lot stronger for your next step.
- Sports, culture and lunch vouchers, mobile phone, new laptop and health care. Other benefits can be spoken about with the client.
- An exciting environment where there is investment (even with remote working) to ensure staff feel looked after and supported to enjoy their job.