Currently hiring both Junior and Senior Business Intelligence Developers / Analysts, with an open mind to different profiles. With high demand and a need to expand our teams, we hope to find people with strong personal skills and a motivated, positive attitude towards work and career progression.
Helsinki, Tampere, Lahti, Turku, Jyväskylä - currently remote working is mostly 100%, but offices are available if you want to be in the office environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Have an ability to understand client needs well, and work as a team to design the right solution - then make that happen.
- Join your team, use great communication to give your opinion and add your experience to the discussion. As we are hiring both Senior and Junior staff, you are expected to invest in your colleagues to help improve and challenge each other.
- A good level of both Finnish and English is beneficial, with strong "soft skills" a benefit due to the need to build relationships.
- Use your analytical and problem solving skills to benefit your team and the Client, staying calm when things go wrong and working out how to move forward.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of data warehousing and data lakes
- Understanding of building BI analysis models, using SSAS for example
- Understanding of ETL and data quality management
- A relevant Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- Finnish speaking desirable.
- Regular meetings to discuss career progression, areas to offer training or certification support.
- A company with a stable revenue stream and they are expanding due to their demand. Now is a great time to join and progress your career!
- Health-care, mobile phone, new laptop, sports and culture vouchers and more.
To find out more about the company and role, apply on this advert or email any questions to email@example.com