Data Platform Engineer - London Based - 35k-85k DOE
Are you a talented Data Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company? You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
The client have grown to 39,000 staff globally of which around 700 are in the UK and they are looking for passionate individuals to add to their team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working on high profile projects across various sectors with high-profile clients
- Architecture, design, development and delivery of BI solutions based on Microsoft Data Platform
- Mentoring junior team members and also supporting their personal development throughout
- Influencing and supporting project delivery through QA and sprint/project planning
- Working closely with clients to understand and fulfil requirements and to present solutions to customer sponsors
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with working on modern data platforms (MPP Architectures)
- Strong background of enterprise BI
- Competent with SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Power BI, SQL, AAS, Databricks, Cosmos DB, Synapse Analytics, Data Lake Store, Data Factory
- Understanding of software engineering tools and concepts
- Proud diverse team
- Humble and collaborative working environment
- Ongoing professional training and certifications
- Strong career path/personal development
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- Travel expenses
- Life insurance
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact Lailla Lahlimi on 02038798395 or at l.lahlimi@nigelfrankcom.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQL Bits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.