Senior Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX Functional Consultant - Home Based
I am actively recruiting on behalf of a brilliant, UK Microsoft Gold Partner as they look to add to their passionate team with a functional Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX consultant ahead of a host of exciting, greenfield D365 F&O projects. As the business moves through an exciting period of growth in 2021, the role offers the chance to join a like minded group and play a key part in the end to end project cycle of D365 F&O. This will range across a variety of interesting, expansive businesses and provide a fantastic challenge for a consultant to build on their experience in a forward thinking company environment, where no 2 days are the same!
The role is home based, with the need for occasional on-site travel.
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on, end to end implementation cycle responsibilities - inc. Analysis, Design, Testing, Training, Support
- Understanding warehousing/ supply chain business processes and developing functional improvements to boost efficiency
- Developing functional documentation to compliment developments and taking a key stance in rolling out changes company wide
Skills & Qualifications
- A proven track record in senior Dynamics 365 F&O/AX consultancy and implementation
- Strong functional cycle skills, including strengths in analysis/ design, testing, training and go-ilve
- Diverse business process understanding, ideally including a focus within finance, manufacturing, retail OR supply chain
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a confident approach in a user/ stakeholder facing environment
- A fantastic base salary up to £75,000
- Competitive company benefits package
- Attractive bonus structure
- Excellent career development/ training prospects
- Company incentives/ discounts/ perks
Interested in a fresh challenge in D365 F&O implementation? Apply now!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org