This role is a new vacancy for a long-term Client of ours, and there are 2-3 positions available depending on the quality of applicants.
The company have Clients in a number of areas, but their main Client-base is from two areas and their Clients work in areas that benefit a large number of Finnish nationals with things such as benefits, work-support and more. Due to the work their Clients do, English-speaking applicants would be not suitable.
They are able to offer challenging work, mentoring from experienced staff and interesting work that won't become boring after a few months. With modern technologies and big plans for 2021 and 2022, now is a great time to apply if you are interested!
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on an in-house system
- Have a positive attitude for learning new technologies
- Work with existing teams to ensure system stability and security are prioritised
- Work on new projects, learning and adding in ideas to project development.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience with C# .NET or .NET core.
- Previous professional experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Fluent Finnish.
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- Microservices, REST API's and Docker are beneficial.
- This is a role which will actually benefit a huge number of Finnish nationals day-to-day lives.
- In house development role with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Very stable business for those wanting a longer-term option.
- Challenging work that will help to continue to develop your career.
Do you need experience with all of the tech listed? No, but as close to it as possible is great, and showing that you are eager to learn and push yourself would be appreciated.
Any questions? Put in your application or email email@example.com