Our Client is a 140 man International product company (70 located in Finland) based in Espoo area that are in of a talented DevOps Engineer to help further automate their operations, carry out cloud migrations (Azure), and upgrade their systems. Their product is currently industry leading and is used by 380 companies across 20 countries.
The DevOps team is around 6 people right now, all of which are experienced professionals. You will be working closely with a development team of around 20 software developers.
Main Requirements / Tasks:
- PC troubleshooting
- Windows / Linux system administration
- Familiarity with Containers / virtualization
- Azure / cloud knowledge for Cloud migration purposes
- Some Database administration
- Fluency in English
Here is what you can expect from them:
- As much responsibility as you want (Hands on Vs Architecture etc)
- An excellent salary in line with your skill-set
- A bonus capped at 15% per quarter (They have never fallen below 10% in recent years)
- Company health care (extended compared to many companies)
- Lunch benefit (in-house lunch and/or lunch coupons)
- Sport vouchers to a maximum of EUR 400 per year
- Mobile phone
- Home internet
- Travel insurance (also covering private travel)
- Free access to gym (24/7) at the company premises
- Training possibilities (e.g. access to Pluralsight)
- Talent Management - access to conferences etc.
- Good IT equipment (electric desks, double screens etc.)
- Massage chair
- Company events
- Flexible working hours
Those interested in knowing more about this position should apply to this advert or send their CV and contact details to the address below. We shall be in touch shortly!
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: +358 9 4245 1427