One of our most unique Clients, a multi-cultural 6 man Data Management Consulting firm based in Helsinki / Espoo area, is looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Azure Data Engineer / Architect.
Why should you choose to work for this company over the 20 companies looking for Azure Data Engineers currently?
- VERY high earning potential!
- They only work with the biggest companies / customers in Finland
- They focus on end to end projects, meaning you will be able to get involved in every stage of the process, including but not limited to analysis, design / architecture, building, testing and project management
- You will get the opportunity to take part in Vendor Management should you wish to do so. Act on the other side of the coin and make sure customers are getting the service that they need from other 3rd party vendors!
- Projects strictly with the latest technologies, including all of the 3 major cloud platforms in Azure, AWS and GCP
- Plenty of flexibility
- Working with a fun bunch of guys who love to do stuff together outside of work (When COVID allows)
- Their annual revenue turnover increased by 48% during 2020, and their profit margins increased by 180%!
Requirements from their side:
- 4+ Years of professional experience as a Data Engineer (Preferably from the Microsoft Stack)
- Significant experience with the Azure Data Platform (E.g as many as possible out of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lakes, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Server)
- Capabilities within Data Warehousing
- Project Management experience is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Business / Financial processes is a huge plus
- Skills within AWS / GCP
- Fluency in English as a minimum, with Fluency in Finnish being a strong preference
Those interested in knowing more about this opportunity should apply to this advert or send their CV / contact details to the address below, we shall be in touch shortly!
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: +358 4245 1427