Dynamics NAV Support Manager - £30,000, Gold Partner
The client I am working with are a Tier One Gold Partner with D365 Business Central and CRM Clients across the UK. They are currently hiring for a Dynamics NAV Support Manager to over see their support desk and mentor their new academy recruits.
As a UK Leader in D365 implementations this company have a real passion for ensuring that technology acts as an enabler rather than a blocker with their clients. They understanding the difficulties their customers face as they go through huge periods of transformational change so offer support and training that goes the extra mile. This is why support desk is one of the most integral parts of the company.
As the Support Manager you'll be reporting into the Head of the D365 Business Central practise meaning you'll have the opportunity to mould the technical direction of this expanding enterprise.
The role, is an opportunity to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organisation's Dynamics desk. Your role will see you act in a mentoring capacity, collaborating with businesses across the UK. The overriding purpose of this role is to ensure your team is happy and your customers are supported.
- The role is an D365 Business Central Support Manager
- Leading a growing D365 BC Desks through a period of transitional change
- Work alongside a team of 6 Dynamics NAV support specialists
Core skills required to be considered for this role:
- Candidates will have proven experience supporting 1st and 2nd line support with Dynamics NAV, version 2018 onwards
- Support exposure - the ability to inspire and motivate users across their client base
- Skills with leaderships and mentoring
- Understanding of Finance - (AAT, or previous experience working in a finance department)
- Additional understanding of: D365 CE, O365, MS Teams is desriable
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging from 30,000 (experience dependant)
- Amazing company culture and on site training
- D365 Business Central certifications offered
- Company staff tenure is over 6 years - meaning this is a job for life with a great company
This role will offer any successful D365/NAV support candidate the next step, if you have strong understanding of finance and Dynamcis NAV support from 2018 upwards lets speak NOW.
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.