Who would I be working for?
This is a multi-national company who have their main office in Vaasa, as well as other office in Finland and worldwide. Their automation team are looking for staff to meet the demands of their workload, as they are one of the rare companies and teams who have seen a big increase in demand over the past 12 months.
They are a multi-lingual company although due to the Clients for their automation team it is beneficial if you are a Finnish speaker.
What are they looking for?
They are incredibly open-minded and it is important that applicants are the same. "The right tool to find the solution should be used, not the tool/tech which people are too attached with".
In terms of tech they are open to applicants who have experience with as many of the following:
- Azure / AWS Devops
- .NET, C#, Python, Java
- Docker / Container experience
- Also appreciate Kubernetes and other technologies - mindset is more important than a specific piece of tech.
What do I get?
- To work with a welcoming and experienced team on interesting projects.
- Exposure to different technologies and projects to keep your work fresh and exciting!
- Strong salary options, great benefits and support for finding your career progression path!
- Strong remote working, but to keep a great team culture there will be times when it would be good if you can access the Vaasa office at times.