This role would be working for a company who work on their in-house industry leading platform and they are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for their Espoo office.
Strong communication is a key point for this role, you are expected to speak between different teams on a regular basis and it's important to make sure you can get a point across clearly.
Role & Responsibilities
- Focus on ensuring that their system infrastructure is in the best shape it can be.
- This will include ensuring cost management is in place, licenses are correct and more.
- Work closely alongside the Development team assisting with a range of tasks and problems.
Skills & Qualifications
- +4 years of professional experience is desired, though if you are close and have great experience then this still can be considered.
- Experience with: Troubleshooting, Windows/Linux administration, familiarity with Containers and Virtualisation, Azure/Cloud knowledge.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree is beneficial but not needed. Kubernetes and Developer experience could also be beneficial.
- Industry leaders and well-known product on the market. They offer excellent benefits and a bonus scheme.
- They aren't a party company, they are experts at what they do and they enjoy being passionate about coding.
- Multi-cultural environment, experienced employees to work with and modern technologies to test yourself.