SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINGEER
SALARY UP TO 75K DOE
Looking to work on some of the most interesting fin-tech projects in Europe? Now is your chance! We are now recruiting a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a large Greenfield project to help drive the transformation of a Multi-Cloud Hybrid project.
This is a unique opportunity to come in, build from the ground up and start from scratch to drive greater analytical and business value. As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be working in an exciting agile environment that includes multiple teams working within the cloud driven initiative.
This business is creating a technology centre of excellence located in Northern Ireland and in addition to allowing it's team to work remotely this organisation is actively encouraging it by helping towards home office costs!
- Unlimited days holiday.
- Money towards your home office and energy-bill subsidy.
- Remote working.
- Regular social events in Northern Ireland on a quarterly basis.
- Life Assurance.
- Health Benefits.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Software design and coding experience.
- Experience with .NET, Java or similar language.
- Experience in application and enterprise architecture.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential chat on 0191 255 1421.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-kiernan-firth-ba490a173/