I'm working with a global Dynamics Partner who is looking to onboard a Dynamics 365 F&O Retail Consultant for upcoming projects in March. This person is not expected to travel until after Covid.
- 5+ years' experience with ERP and Retail, Dynamics 365 F&O
- 2-3 Full Life Cycle Implementations, Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 F&O for Retail is preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to Travel 30% post Covid19 world
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Successful quota achievement
Your New Role
A D365 Retail Consultant should have solid overall background on a variety of retail front office as well as back office configurations. Areas of responsibility will include:
1) Requirements analysis
2) System Design and Configuration
3) User Training
4) Operational Process Testing
6) Data Migration Planning
The following are some of the skills and requirements for the retail consultant position:
1) Point of Sale systems, configurations and processes
2) Payment Methods, Gateways and Configurations
- Credit Card Process
- POS Devices and EV and PCI Standards
3) Retail Marketing Strategies including discounts, gift cards, loyalty
4) Retail Product Configurations
- Style, color, size
- Retail Product Hierarchy
- Bar Codes and Configurations
5) Retail Inventory Planning
- Inventory Valuation Methodologies
- Open to Buy and Forecasting
- Store grading and purchase allocations
6) Store Operations
- Shifts, cash counts, bank drops
- Purchasing and Receiving
- Shelf Replenishment and labels
- Store Returns
7) Headquarters Processing Functions
- Configuration of Store Communications and Processing
- Pushing store configurations
- Pulling store sales
9) Loss prevention Reporting and Techniques
10) Rollout strategy
- Mass deployments for a large number of stores, registers and retail workers
- Mass deployment configuration options
- Mass deployment monitoring and diagnostics
This Dynamics AX Gold Partner is actively interviewing right now and looking to hire immediately. They're prepared to be aggressive in total compensation package and can offer 50% travel and the rest remote work!
What You Need To Do Next
Contact Felicia Davis at email@example.com, 214-447-1419.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 214-447-1419. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.