Software Developer - £435 IR35 - Remote
Requirement for an experienced Software Developer who will be working alongside a leading Bakery Chain in the UK. You will need to be able to ensure both the digital and in-store experience for our customers/colleagues work seamlessly including kiosk orders, click and collect and the loyalty app.
This role will allow you to help millions of loyal customers engage with the brand in an effortless way.
You will be working alongside a product-focused, agile, adaptable and goal-orientated team.
- A passion for software developing
- Proactive, can-do attitude looking to apply innovative techniques to business problems
- Lifelong Learner looking to grow year on year
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experienced in developing CI/CD pipelines: Integration, Functional and full testing
- Strong experience in working with Cloud platforms/services
- Experience in using testing framework and tools with the ability to maintain a test-driven approach
- Knowledge of libraries/patterns such as dart & flutter
- Knowledge of mobile applications security best practices
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact Besart Gashi on 020 3879 8368 or at email@example.com
Nelson Frank connects leading ServiceNow organisations with exceptional professionals. If you're looking for a ServiceNow specialist, we can supply you with experienced freelance and permanent talent.
For more information, visit nelsonfrank.com.