Power BI Developer - Slough (with remote working) - £50-65k
Please note - this role requires you to work from the Slough based office 2-3 day's per week when safe to do so. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
Requirement for a strong Power BI Developer who has some experience and knowledge of Qlikview/Qliksense as my client look to transition to Power BI. They are working within an Azure environment (Databricks, Data Factory and Data Lake) so it's important for the right candidate to have relevant experience.
The organisation are clearly going through an exciting time with this digital transformation and would allow you to work with some of the latest technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from Senior Stakeholders/Clients.
- Developing interesting and insightful dashboards for stakeholders.
- Working closely with team of developers and engineers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience with Power BI and DAX.
- Ideally experience with Qliview/Qliksense and migrating to Power BI.
- Strong SQL Server experience.
- Experience with Azure (Databricks, Data Factory, Data Lake)
To apply for this role, please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.