Azure Solution Architect (Fully Remote)
Nigel Frank has an urgent position with one of our top priority clients for a fully remote Azure Solutions Architect. Our Client is seeking a Senior Azure Solutions architect dedicated to guiding business, product, and development leaders to make good technology decisions.
Position: Azure Solutions Architect
Location: (Fully Remote)
Duration: 1+ year contract
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong technical leadership skills in digital technologies at an expert level.
- Experience in leading end to end implementations using Java/Web 2.0 technologies on cloud.
- Must have working knowledge of Azure Platform.
- Deployment of cloud native apps like Azure Web Apps / Containers in Azure Services
- Use of PaaS Components like Azure Databases, Azure Redis Cache, Functions
- Experience in working with middle and senior stakeholders.
- Participate in planning, optimizing team productivity.
- Hands on in Back-End: API Design, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate, Oauth 2.0, MicroServices, Azure, UML, JUnit, Mocking frameworks.
- Deep understanding of event-based systems and messaging frameworks like Azure Event Hubs, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- API Design, Spring Boot, Spring Security, RDBMS (preferably Oracle), NoSQL Database, Hibernate, OAuth 2.0 and Spring JPA. SOA/MicroServices, Azure, UML, JUnit/TestNG, Mocking frameworks, Messaging Queue.
- Working knowledge of: Front-End: Web 2.0 technologies, NodeJS, Typescript, UI Frameworks like Angular, NGRX etc., mobile technologies like native script, Ionic, Cordova etc., progressive web applications (PWA) and service workers.
- Experience with Git & CI/CD pipeline, Azure cloud
- Experience on SAFe methodology
- Open for Onsite-offshore model.