Software App Developer - Inside IR35 - 6 Month Contract
Duration - Initial 6 Month Contract (Possible extensions)
Rate - £435 per day (Inside IR35)
Location - Newcastle (Remote)
My client, a well renowned brand based in Newcastle, are looking for a number of experienced mobile software app developers to join their highly collaborative and energetic team!
The mission-critical products you will be working on will help millions of customers to engage with my client in a fast, friendly and friction-less way every day.
- Be passionate about writing clean, testable and maintainable code
- Have experience of developing CI/CD pipelines including integration, functional and end-to-end testing
- Be comfortable working with cloud platforms and services
- Be an advocate for taking a test driven approach to development using testing frameworks and tools
- Have an in-depth knowledge of dart, flutter and associated libraries and patterns (e.g. provider, bloc etc.)
- Have an in depth knowledge of mobile application security best practices
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Annie Monisse on 0203 868 5028 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in and around the North East of England.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 868 5028 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org