I am working with a key client based in Vilnius who require an experienced Solutions Architect to assist with an application migration project. As a Solutions Architect, you will bridge applications and infrastructure by driving the right technology choices and influencing strategy and roadmaps. You will also be accountable for the architectural development of end-to-end solutions based on organizational needs, advising on best practices for infrastructure usage.
This project is an opportunity to join an already skilled team where you will have an opportunity to work together with multiple business stakeholders to create target design solutions while taking advantage of best practices and tools along the way.
To be a good fit for the role, you must have:
- The ability to clearly articulate, facilitate discussion and present design decisions in English
- 2+ years of experience working as architect or engineering lead in a multinational organization
- 10+ year experience working in the field of IT
- A good understanding of cloud native application development and deployment patterns
- The ability to quickly absorb new information and deal with ambiguity
- The ability to build relationships and influence across organizational boundaries
- A good understanding of IT Security (certification or otherwise)
The role will focus on these skills:
- Application Migration
- Cloud App Development
- Solution Architecture
Our client is not bounded by technology, they choose the best available tools to achieve their goals. So whether your expertise lies in AWS, Azure, Private Cloud, Office365, Atlassian, apply!
If you would like to apply for this role, or would like some more information, please send your CV or query to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. If you'd prefer to discuss this over the phone, you can reach me on : +44 (0)191 338 6624.