Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Business Analyst - 110 K - Illinois
You will be the Business Analyst, reporting to the team leader, specializing in actively supporting, data gathering, analyzing, configuring, implementing, and maintaining the business structure to make sure everything is running smoothly.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the team lead in all capacities, advising them in choosing the appropriate solutions, along with alternative options and recommendations, all within Dynamics AX/D365.
- Advising the stakeholders and end users on how to streamline existing systems optimally and guiding future goals and requirements.
- Adjusting applications to meet current business needs.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of different individuals and departments.
- Set-up test plans and schedule their activities with super-users, noting feedback before implementations.
- Assist in designing AX solutions for integration's.
- Manage operations related to customer service, including reports and documentations.
- BA in Business Informatics or any other relevant field
- At least three years of relevant experience using Dynamics AX/D365, particularly in Fianace and project management
- Great knowledge of project management standard practices and implementations using Dynamics AX/365.
- Participate as a business analyst in important IT development projects.
Come take your career to the next level!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.