MS Dynamics CRM/365 PowerApps and Portals Developer - Remote - $120K
Long time MS Gold Partner is looking for a MS Dynamics PowerApps/Portals Developer to work on a strong team to implement MS Dynamics solutions for clients. An ideal individual will have specialized experience with implementation of PowerApps, specifically Portals. This role is out of the CST zone. This company is looking for an individual who wants career growth, as well as working with innovative technology. This is a great opportunity for an individual with specialized experience who wants to work for a leading MS partner who has been an industry name for decades.
- Development, troubleshooting and testing Dynamics CRM PowerApps and Portals software within the company.
- Close collaboration with teammates and clients on projects and upgrades to achieve timely implementation.
- Hands on development of integration solutions within Dynamics interfaces.
- Break down codes and designs into steps and make sure they are documented.
- Reviewing and troubleshooting before and after go-live.
- Direct experience (2+ years) implementing MS Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Portals.
- Knowledge and experience with .NET, C#, JQuery (required)
- Bachelor's degree from accredited program and university.
- Excellent verbal and written skills (communication).
Salary + Benefits
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!