An exciting opportunity has arisen for an innovative Integration Developer to join a well-established Financial Services organisation in their Central London office.
This is a newly-created role within the business, where you would be responsible for developing automation interfaces to connect a range of internal and external systems and optimise data flow to support the organisations' growing data needs. You would be working with in-house applications, 3rd party applications, utilising their existing SQL data warehouse, and looking at their use of Dynamics CRM, Power BI and Logic Apps amongst other technologies.
This role is very much a clean slate for you to make your own, and you will be actively encouraged to suggest improvements to business processes and systems, giving you real ownership and autonomy over your work.
In line with this, this organisation places a real emphasis upon ongoing professional development, with a dedicated training budget in place. You can elect to take any course which would allow you better perform in your role, whilst also contributing to your career path throughout the company.
- Strong SQL and SSIS development skills
- Experience using tools such as REST APIs and XML loads
- Experience working with Power BI and Azure Data Services would be ideal
- Financial Services experience would be ideal but not essential
- Salary of up to £60,000 depending upon experience
- 24 days' holiday, with the option to buy/sell 5 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Host of corporate benefits
Interviews are happening shortly via a remote process, with a view to on-board you from home over the coming weeks, so apply ASAP to be considered. Please note that once things return to normal, this will be an office-based role with some flexibility for home working around one day per week.