Currently recruiting on behalf of a Governance, Risk and Compliance technology partner who are experiencing continuous growth with need to make remote working secure. The company, who have over 10,000 clients are undergoing the complete migration of their internal infrastructure to the Azure Cloud Platform, they now require an Azure infrastructure engineer to be a pivotal player in the project.
The company have been noted by Microsoft as being a full stack tech house, meaning you will have the opportunity to cross-train and undertake MSCE to further enhance your CV and professional development.
This is a salaried role paying £60,000 with a flexible benefits package and a pension contribution of up to 10%.
You will work on both internal and external project work, in developing and architecting both Azure and Hybrid Cloud environments, advising clients and internal stakeholders on best practice, providing a road map for the cloud journey and working across a cross functional team.
- Infrastructure migration to Azure support experience
- Experience in architecting significant infrastructure solutions
- Powershell scripting knowledge
- Infrastucture as a code
- Working knowledge of Active directory, Windows Server, Azure Virtual Machines, Security and Compliance, Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices.
- Platform Virtualisation Skills (Hyper-V / VMware)