£60,000 - £90,000
An opportunity has presented itself for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a multinational software technology company, to join their ever expanding UK team. In this role, you will be the Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer, sharing your expertise with the rest of the team and mentoring junior members. You will be working with a collaborative, dynamic team to ensure the best results are delivered. There is scope for industry leading training to ensure you progress within your career at a reasonable pace; good ideas are heard and great results are rewarded through company incentives.
You'll evangelise DevOps practices across the technology team and work with key stakeholders to deliver the strategy of improving CI/CD processes; lead the redesign of Cloud based systems to be fully Azure and reduce the reliance on 3rd party tools, bringing them in house.
Role and responsibilities:
- This is a customer facing role where you will be required to liaise with customers to deliver projects in a timely manner
- You will be supporting the development team with DevOps Technologies including CI/CD pipelines, configuring management
- Presenting documentations of solutions
- You will be working in an agile environment as a leader
- You will be sharing your DevOps knowledge with the rest of the team, up-skilling to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of self-sufficiency
- Azure DevOps and Azure Application Gateway
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- PaaS - Logic Apps, Azure SQL, AppServices, Functions etc
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products
- Strong understanding of Powersehll, GiT, ARM templates
- BSc or MSc in Engineering, Maths, Science or related fields
- SC clearance or eligibility
We are holding interviews for this position as of 10th February 2021. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, DevOps, Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD, Agile, Logic Apps, Azure SQL, Azure Functions, PaaS, Manchester, Remote, Home-based